Thursday, January 18, 2007

Shameless self-promotion - now reduced!

Calling out to all mega-uber value readers everywhere (I find this map incredibly gratifying), the good people over at Telco 2.0 central have kindly extended to me five (5) tickets to the upcoming Telco 2.0 event, at a 25% discount. (They've even been so kind as to put a picture of me on their website, though they apparently used some sort of bizarre distorting lens which makes my face look chubby, when we all know that I really look like this). They've been working hard day and night on putting together a killer cocktail of presentations and workstreams to rival the first event, which I think everyone in attendance agreed was something truly special. Anyway, the fastest five fingers claim the discounted tickets on a first come, first served basis.

No comments: