Tuesday, December 07, 2004

3M = Martin, my man

I have my doubts that the good people at BT Group are paranoid enough to have clocked the thoughts of Martin Geddes, but since his return to the UK, he seems to have become more than a bit exercised by the company. I had the pleasure of sharing a sumptuous Thanksgiving lunch with him in our palacial staff restaurant (the irony of this was all too clear, with Martin a Brit recovering from a life sentence in Kansas for a couple of years, and me an American in his tenth year of trying to adapt to life in South London), and I feel like I definitely walked away the more-enlightened party. Here are three reasons why I say this, the last one being particularly radical. Any bets on how long Martin will have to wait for a lunch invitation from Sir Christopher Bland?

No comments: