Thursday, November 23, 2006

10 things right back atcha

Keith McMahon and the Telco 2.0 posse have written a fasincating post, turning the tables on my "Ten Things" list to focus on shortcomings in the internet brigade which provide telcos with opprtunities, if they think laterally and rise to the challenge. I particularly like the musings on identity - I was having precisely this conversation with a journalist yesterday - and the reference to ownership of user-generated content is also destined to be a massive issue, also highlighted by Norman Lewis in his presentation last month at Telco 2.0. Following on from Ian's post yesterday, it is really satisfying to see that my message from last month has become a template for further debate, rather than just another static Powerpoint gathering moss on the web. This is precisely what I hoped would happen.

No comments: