Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Dear NTL...



Sorry to interrupt your march to dominance in the UK quad play market, but I thought I ought to let you know that I was cycling home last night through what I would term a God-forsaken part of South London when I stumbled upon one of your boxes, wide open. There did not appear to be a handle, let alone a lock, anywhere in sight. I don't know the street name, because it appears that someone has walked off with the street sign (it's that sort of area), but it's near the intersection with Crail Row in SE17. It was still open when I cycled in this morning. I would have thought that a subscriber in the area would have reported this by now, but unless I am misreading the photo, it doesn't look like there are many subscribers connected around here. I did notice a lot of Sky dishes though...

No comments: