Thursday, September 18, 2008

Appeal for help

Monday after the TEN panel which I chaired, a couple of sell-side analysts, whose names I knew but had never met, approached me for a chat (nice to meet you guys, and thanks for the support). One of them stated that he thought this blog was quite widely read by analysts on the buy-side, which was news to me. I monitor my traffic with interest, but this only offers limited insight into readers' identities. In any event, if you are on the buy-side, covering or investing in telecoms (credit or equity), I'd like to ask for your assistance in a research project I'm working on at the moment. It would involve either a chat on the phone to cover a few questions, or responding to a few questions via email. All responses will be treated with complete discretion and confidentiality, though you may end up being quoted or paraphrased anonymously. Ping me here if you're interested.

No comments: