Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Gone fishin'

EuroTelcoblog and Chaotica are off on holiday to the USA, back online on the 26th. Inevitably, whenever I go on holiday something cataclysmic happens in the sector, so watch out for mayhem. In the meantime, a couple of points before I go:

  • The Dutch Parliament delayed its vote yesterday on proposed restrictions of municipalities - apparently the comfort level with casting the future in a cement overcoat has diminished.
  • Keep an eye on Keith McMahon's blog. Something tells me he's going to produce something pretty interesting in coming days.
  • Congratulations to Om on his own 2.0 transformation. We had a chat one evening when I was at VON Stockholm and he told me something was up, but I had no idea what. Who knows what other transitions are in store?

Goodbye EuroTelcoland, hello home of the internet!

No comments: