Monday, July 31, 2006

Down in the bunker

People, I have been hammered by the incredibly compressed Q2 reporting season and many other complications/frustrations, so humble apologies for the poor upkeep of this site. One of my colleagues remarked that he half believes that the dense reporting season is actually orchestrated by better-resourced investment banks, in a bid to hobble and exhaust smaller houses. Maybe he's on to something...

Anyway, much water under the bridge so far, and thus perhaps less newsworthy, so I may come back to some select Q2 highlights if they are relevant. However, right now, if you've got more spare time than I have, head over to the OPLAN Foundation and check out their report on open public local access networks. I will as soon as my clone is ready...

No comments: