Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Wheels on fire

Back from the long weekend, I see that things are accelerating in the Voice 2.0 world. First, iotum and PhoneGnome are getting some great coverage of their tie-up. I like Alec Saunders' comments in the O'Reilly article about continental drift moving faster than telco feature evolution, maybe going it alone and trying to peer with as many others as possible is indeed the best way to speed things up - at least it should get someone's attention. I also see that my good friend Thomas Anglero is starting to take the wrapping off an idea he discussed with me some time back - Nuclei Networks. Stand by for more on this interesting story.

UPDATE: I spoke with Thomas this morning and there indeed is some exciting news in the pipeline with Nuclei Networks.

No comments: