Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hangin' in the WiHood

Podcast, moi? When I was cut down in my subprime and returned to this humble bloglet, I determined that I wanted to do things differently this time around. As a case in point, here's an interview with Thomas Anglero, a friend and passionate entrepreneur, about his new venture, WiHood. WiHood weds e-learning with SaaS and cloud computing, delivering a unique, portable, virtual desktop aimed at students, and I think it deserves a lot more attention than it is getting so far. Thomas has a lot of interesting things to say about the process of establishing a start-up, cutting through the noise, dealing with VCs and staying motivated. There's obviously a lot more he could have said about the specifics of WiHood, but we wanted to try to keep it light. Hope you enjoy it.

Interview, 31:57 (warning, performance is variable may be slow to load)


WiHood promo video

No comments: